for your booking here.
2053 Post Rd.
Target Park Lot - Valet
• All employees comply with CDC/FED mandates.
• Hand sanitizer is available for guests in the lobby.
Operation Hours: The parking lot and your vehicle is accessible 24/7
During these unprecedented times in the world, Target Park provides a unique valet parking experience. In order to experience the fullness of the service, please arrive at Target Park 15 minutes prior to the time you want to be at the airport. If you are taking an early morning flight out, note that TSA doesn’t allow passengers into the Gates until 4 AM.
When you arrive at Target Park, attendants will provide a full overview of the valet process, provide you with a link for retrieving your vehicle upon your return, comfortably take you in your own car to your drop off Airline, assist you with your luggage, then securely park your car in our well-lit lot.
Please choose the oversized vehicle parking product if you have a large 3 Row SUV, F-150 and like sizes, or Full-Sized Van.
THERE ARE NO SHUTTLE SERVICES customers are dropped off in their own vehicle.
• Transportation is provided to the airport in the customer’s own vehicle for a more stress-free and comfortable experience. At pick-up, customers will be met at the Skywalk once more in the customer’s vehicle. (If a customer has overstayed their original booking, they will be charged the additional fee at that point)
• Customers will be picked up and dropped off 24/7. Print and Present your reservation upon arrival to Target Park
• Additional services like auto detailing are available upon request.
Additional services like auto detailing and indoor parking are also available by request onsite for additional fees. Indoor parking space is limited. Inquire for more details at check-in.
NO SHUTTLE. Airport transportation for Target Park is provided in the comfort and convenience of customers' own vehicles. Traditional shuttle service not offered at this location.
This location is monitored according to the license plate listed on your ParkWhiz pass. Make sure the information on your pass matches the plate number on your vehicle. Failure to do so may result in a ticket or booting.