The entrance to this parking garage is located on the east side of a 14-story concrete and glass building with a two-story gray-painted brick base that takes up the lower half of its block. When proceeding down Nash St, look for a glass lobby with signs that read "1820"; the two-lane entrance is to the left of the lobby, underneath a large white "B". The entrance is an incline to the garage proper. There will also be a small black and gray sign that reads "1401 Wilson Blvd" on the dividing wall between the two lanes.
How to Park
Upon arrival, show ParkWhiz Pass to the attendant for validation