Affiliate Program: Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ParkWhiz Affiliate Program?
The ParkWhiz Affiliate Program pays you every time someone uses your link to purchase parking on ParkWhiz.com.
Which parking sales are eligible?
All daily and event parking purchases completed by customers other than yourself are eligible for commission.
Am I eligible to join?
Any website can apply to the ParkWhiz Affiliate Program.
Please note that we reserve the right to reject any site, including those that:
- promote sexually explicit material
- promote violence
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation, or age
- promote illegal activities
- violate any copyrights and/or intellectual property rights
How do I join?
Just create a ParkWhiz account and go to the Affiliate Console.
What does it cost to become a ParkWhiz.com Affiliate?
Not a penny! It's absolutely free, and you may cancel your account at any time.
How and when do I get paid?
You'll earn a commission for every purchase referred to ParkWhiz. This commission will be applied to your account 7 days after the parking booking is fulfilled.
You can request a check for your account balance up to once a month.
Can I buy parking using my own affiliate links?
Purchasing through your own affiliate links is not permitted. Affiliates found in violation of this policy will forfeit their program eligibility.
What if users don't buy parking right away?
All transactions occurring up to 10 days after a visitor first uses your links are eligible for commission. How this works: when your site refers a customer, their computer automatically receives a "cookie" with a specific code assigned to you.
How does ParkWhiz track transactions?
What about customers who have their cookies turned off?
More than 99% of all Internet users enable cookies. Unfortunately, if a customer has cookies disabled, sales cannot be tracked.
Can a website based outside the United States become an affiliate?
Yes! Though, please note that all commission checks will be paid in U.S. dollars.
Can I use ParkWhiz in my URL or in the name of my website?
No. Any websites with ParkWhiz.com in the URL or in the name of the website itself are not accepted.
What methods of promotion are acceptable?
- Content Sites and Blogs – Linking via banners or text links
- Opt-In Email – Email marketing can be effective if the list is highly targeted and the content is relevant. We can provide content and graphics for your emails. Please note: all email marketing must be CAN-SPAM compliant and approved by ParkWhiz prior to being sent.
What promotion methods are strictly forbidden?
ParkWhiz's brand identity will be protected. Affiliate partners may not modify our logo or represent themselves as ParkWhiz in any way, including:
- Trademark Bidding – Partners cannot profit from our trademarked terms, either through suggestive URLs or PPC keyterms. Doing so will result in termination and the forfeiture of any affiliate commissions.
- Direct Linking from Search Engines – Pay-Per-Click ads on Google, MSN, Bing, and Yahoo cannot link directly to ParkWhiz.com. You can, however, use PPC to drive traffic to your own site and drive traffic to ParkWhiz through your site.
- Message Board Postings – When using a message board or community site to generate traffic, affiliates must be compliant with that site's policies. This includes not posting on sites that prohibit all affiliate activity, such as Craigslist.org. Craigslist.org prohibits the posting of affiliate links. Doing so will result in termination and the forfeiture of any affiliate commissions
- Adware, Software, & More – In order to protect users, affiliate partners may not use adware, spyware, bundled software, or anything with similar technology. Doing so will result in termination and the forfeiture of any affiliate commissions.
What if I have another question?
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.