This parking does not currently offer online reservations.
Look for a white 5-story parking garage. This location will have a Central Parking sign in front, and typically a large yellow "Event Parking" sign on the building. Train tracks abut the parking garage on the west.
Vehicle height restriction: 80 inches
Managed by Central Parking (Orlando). This location is a commercial parking garage.
NOTE: Google Maps and some GPS systems do not provide the correct directions for this garage. Please double check the following directions.
The garage entrance is located on the north side of W. Central Blvd, directly opposite Ember and the Orlando Fire Department, and next to the Wells Fargo Bank Building. The garage is also known as the Wells Fargo Tower Garage (Formerly The Wachovia Tower).
From the SOUTH:
· Take I-4 East
· Take South St. exit #82B
· Continue straight on Garland Ave.
· Turn Right on Central Blvd. and proceed to the Parking Garage across from the Ember on left.
From the NORTH:
· Take I-4 West
· Take the Colonial Dr. exit #84/US 17-92/FL 50
· Continue straight on Hughey St.
· Turn left on Central Blvd. and proceed to the Parking Garage just past the Firehouse on the left.
From the EAST:
• Take FL-408W (Partial Toll Road) to exit 11A toward Rosalind Avenue (Toll Road).
• Turn left at E. South Street.
• Continue Straight on South St and turn right on Rosalind Ave. Then turn left on Central Blvd go across Magnolia and Orange Ave (Garage entrance after Orange Ave on the right.)
• The Amway Center will be one block past the garage on the left
From the WEST:
• Take FL-408E (Toll Road) to exit 9 toward US-92/US-17/US-441 (Toll Road).
• Merge onto Carter Street.
• Turn left at S. Orange Blossom Trail/US-17/US-92.
• Turn right onto W. Central Blvd.
• Continue on Central Blvd across Hughey Ave and Garland Ave garage is on the left across from Ember.