This parking does not currently offer online reservations.
Look for a brown 4-story parking garage located next to the Regions Bank Tower Building. This location will have a Central Parking sign in front, and typically a large yellow "Event Parking" sign on the building.
Vehicle height restriction: 78 inches
Managed by Central Parking (Orlando). This location is a commercial parking garage.
NOTE: Google Maps and some GPS systems do not provide the correct directions for this garage. Please double check the following directions.
The garage entrance is located on the north side of Washington Street, directly opposite The Orange County History Center, and next to the Regions Bank Tower Building. The garage is also known as the Regions Tower Parking Garage.
From the SOUTH:
· Take I-4 East
· Take South Street Exit #82B
· Continue straight on Garland Ave.
· Turn Right on Washington Street and proceed to the Parking Garage across from the History Center on the left.
From the NORTH:
· Take I-4 West
· Take the Colonial Drive Exit #84/US 17-92/FL 50
· Continue straight on Hughey Avenue.
· Turn left on Washington Street and proceed to the Parking Garage on the left.
From the EAST:
• Take FL-408W (Partial Toll Road) to Exit 11A toward Rosalind Avenue (Toll Road).
• Turn left at East South Street.
• Continue Straight on South Street and turn right on Rosalind Avenue. Then turn left on Washington Street. Continue across Magnolia Avenue and Orange Avenue (Garage entrance before Orange Avenue on the right.)
• The Amway Center will be two blocks past the garage on the left.
From the WEST:
• Take FL-408E (Toll Road) to Exit 9 toward US-92/US-17/US-441 (Toll Road).
• Merge onto Carter Street.
• Turn left at South Orange Blossom Trail/US-17/US-92.
• Turn right onto Washington Street.
• Continue on Washington Street across Hughey Avenue and Garland Avenue. Parking Garage is on the left after crossing Orange Avenue.