- Hall of Fame Party (450+)
All inclusive, indoor party with direct shuttle!
- Redd's Restaurant Parking (200+) Direct shuttle to MetLife Stadium!
- See more tailgating options ($85+)
- Secaucus Park and Ride ($160+)
Find parking for Super Bowl XLVIII (2014)
Getting to the Super Bowl
- Hall of Fame Party: Starting from $450
- Public Transportation: Starting from $20
- On-site Parking: Starting from $150
- Off-site Parking: Starting from $75
- Black Car, Limo, etc.: Starting from $600
- Fan Express Bus: Starting from $71
Hall of Fame Party
- All inclusive party
- Avoid the elements with this indoor heated party
- Live music and entertainment
- Autographs and photo opportunities with Pro Football Hall of Fame members
- Hosted by Jim Kelly and Warren Moon
- Puchase Hall of Fame Party Parking
Super Bowl 48 is being called the first 'Mass Transit Super Bowl', and it is strongly recommended that you take public transportation to not only save money, but also save on time and frustration. MetLife Stadium is accessible via NJ Transit’s Secaucus Junction. The train ride from Secaucus to Meadowlands Rail Station (MetLife Stadium) is around 10 minutes and costs $10.50 for a round trip ticket. ParkWhiz has over 200 NYC parking locations to choose from near many transit hubs throughout New York and New Jersey.
Select the most convenient transit station on the map above to view available parking locations and pricing - or choose from the list of transit stations below.
If you're in the area for the weekend or longer, NJ Transit is offering a special pass for $50 and is valid for unlimited travel from from Monday 01/27 - Monday 02/03 on all NJ TRANSIT rail, bus, light rail and Access Link services throughout New Jersey, (including travel to and from Newark Liberty International Airport and NYC). This ticket can be purchased at NJ Transit.
Parking onsite will be pricey at $150 per space (limit one per person), and will be difficult to access (you'll need to navigate thick traffic and pass through multiple security checkpoints). There will also be a strictly enforced no-tailgating policy onsite. No grills, lawn chairs, coolers filled with steaks, pre-game rituals or anything that would require another spot, or in other words, no fun.
- Less than 50% of spaces will be made available [13,000 spaces out of 28,500 spaces]
- No Tailgating (grilling, etc)
- Only (1) space allowed to be purchased per vehicle
- This means even if you wanted to purchase additional space to party, you can’t. No tents, chairs, etc
- Costs $150 available to purchase on SP Plus' Click and Park
Parking around MetLife Stadium offers tailgate friendly locations and large oversized vehicle options, including buses and RVs.
|Location||Tailgate||RV/Bus Parking||Direct Shuttle|
|288 Paterson Plank Rd||x||x|
|Redd's Restaurant Parking||x||x||x|
|Secaucus Park and Ride||x||x|
|See more off-site parking options|
Black Car, Limo, etc.
For the Super Bowl high-rollers looking to get dropped off in a black car or limo, unfortunately, you can't. No vehicles will be allowed to drop-off or pick-up at MetLife Stadium for the Super Bowl unless they purchase a $150 parking pass and stay parked for the duration of the event. If your heart is set on a Black Car or Limo, select the $150 onsite parking option above.
- Costs: $450+ for black car + $150 for parking = minimum of $600 without tip.
- Pretty pricy, considering you'll still have to walk from the onsite parking lot.
Fan Express Bus
You can buy a Fan Express Bus ticket starting at $51. There are nine possible pickup locations for the bus in NY and NJ, but you can only choose one of them, in addition to paying for parking. Due to this, it's unavoidable that you will have to spend money for a Super Bowl parking spot. Keep in mind you have to buy a ticket before all this happens, and if you lose it, you're out of luck. It's also a requirement to specify a time and location to get picked up for the bus; you must be on time (within 5 minutes) or else the bus company will mark your ticket as invalid, no refunds. The last bus leaves one hour after the trophies are presented, so you can't hang out, mingle or generally do anything that could be fun, and you must have your ticket for both bus trips, so you can't lose it. You shouldn't be upset, though â€“ there still is a way to get super-cheap Super Bowl parking, and I can assure you that it doesn't involve someone's driveway.
- Fan Express is an express bus directly to MetLife Stadium with nine pickup locations across NYC & NJ.
- You must purchase a ticket beforehand and select a specific location and departure time. If you are more than 5 minutes late your ticket will be canceled and no longer valid
- All bus tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged regardless of the reason
- The Buses will depart post game with the last bus departing 1 hour after the trophy presentation.
- Your bus ticket must be presented at your departure location and upon departure from MetLife Stadium.
- Costs $51 for the bus ticket and at least $20 for parking or getting to the pick-up location = at least $71
- Have to purchase in advance
- No refunds
- Cannot arrive late
Parking near Fan Express pick up points
- 6th Ave & Minetta Ln
- Battery Place
- Time Warner Center
- Madison Square Park
- Grand Central Terminal
- Waldorf Astoria
- Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott
Rated based on 3496 reviews