Careers at ParkWhiz
Sales | Chicago, IL
ParkWhiz is looking for a Sales Intern to help our sales team prospect – from qualifying leads to maintaining quality information within Salesforce to identifying neglected opportunities. You’ll gain exposure to one of Chicago’s most exciting tech startups and the extremely motivated team that works there (shameless plug). And the best part? You’ll form a tangible set of professional skills, with a possibility of a full time job offer upon successful completion of the internship.
- Making cold calls and setting appointments
- Assisting in tracking executive sales numbers
- Research, prospecting and qualification
- Work closely with Sales and in-conjunction with Sales Operations to identify qualified new account targets
- Work to increase “effective calls” per sales rep
- Work with Sales and Operation on existing accounts to increase locations, spaces and events
- Work to increase effectiveness of Sellers, how they price and other key factors that will drive more reservations
- Assisting with additional projects and administrative tasks as necessary
- Assist to identify affiliate sites that make sense for us to pursue strategic relationships to drive traffic and reservations
- Keeping apprised of developments across targeted industries through continuous market surveillance of trade literature, company reports and publications
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be extremely detail orientated
- Must be dependable and team oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking and communication skills
- Excellent excel skills
ParkWhiz attracts highly-competitive, responsible over-achievers who thrive in a dynamic environment. Employees enjoy the rewards and challenges associated with a constantly evolving market leading technology company. If you embrace challenge, work well in a team setting, and are driven to grow in your career, we'd like to hear from you!
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to SalesJobs@parkwhiz.com
ParkWhiz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.