Careers at ParkWhiz:
Inside Sales Representative
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, IL, United States
This position has been filled.
Founded in 2006, Chicago based ParkWhiz.com pioneered the eParking marketplace and has since become the industry standard and market share leading platform for event and downtown parking reservations across the country. ParkWhiz has extraordinarily strong revenue growth and ongoing product innovations that continue to change the way people think about parking.
Calling Inside Sales Candidates! We are looking for a top performing Inside Sales professional with a proven track record hitting or exceeding aggressive inside sales quotas. If you're a smart, energetic, self-motivated person who thrives on driving and exceeding sales goals, then you've come to right place. ParkWhiz is one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Chicago.
- Support Sales Account Executives by cold calling into new accounts
- Engage potential prospects over phone, email, and presentations
- Execute lead generation programs to drive new revenue opportunities
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure all timelines and deliverables are met
- Proactively generate lists and databases to call on
- Report daily, weekly, and monthly sales performance
- Collaborate with and assist sales reps as client prospects advance through sales cycle
- Communicate with sales reps directly on a daily basis reporting on conversations and meetings
- Provide demonstrations for prospects as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years Inside Sales experience in results driven environment
- Proven success in getting to the decision-makers and quickly determining a qualified sales opportunity
- Proven success developing and delivering on a sales strategy in a complex ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to quickly determine opportunity potential
- Proven track record illustrating unique and compelling value proposition for clients and educating the customer on technology and value proposition
- Demonstrated success cold calling prospects and advancing leads in the sales cycle
- Proven results utilizing sales tracking systems and CRM experience preferred
- Excellent time management skills with a proven record juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Professional, reliable, organized, driven, results oriented and able to work in fast-paced, self directed entrepreneurial environments
- High level of integrity and ethical business practices, enthusiastic about customer satisfaction, and strong positive attitude in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office related products, Google Docs and Customer Relationship Management tools
ParkWhiz.com attracts highly-competitive over-achievers who thrive in a dynamic environment. Employees enjoy the rewards and challenges associated with a constantly evolving market leading technology company. If you embrace challenge, work well in a team setting, and are driven to grow and excel in your career, we'd like to hear from you.
Only qualified candidates need apply. If you meet the criteria for this position email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters accepted.
ParkWhiz.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.