Careers at ParkWhiz:
Technology | Chicago, IL, United States
This position has been filled.
Founded in 2006, Chicago based ParkWhiz.com pioneered the eParking marketplace and has since become the industry standard and market share leading platform for event and downtown parking bookings across the country. ParkWhiz has extraordinarily strong revenue growth and ongoing product innovations that continue to change the way people think about parking.
ParkWhiz is looking for a frontend developer help us make parking suck less. Our frontend stack includes HTML5 on the desktop and mobile, native Android and iOS, CSS3 via LESS, jQuery and extensive integration with Google Maps, all running on PHP 5.4 and Linux. We're a small team, and we work smart and fast.
- Strong sense of aesthetics and an eye for good design
- Experience executing large scale website launches
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of features
- Experience using Git, SVN, CVS, or Mercurial
- Ability to work quickly but with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Process-oriented with ability to work with different UI materials and rapid prototyping
- Strong written and verbal English communication and organizational skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced production deadline-driven environment
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies
ParkWhiz.com attracts highly-competitive over-achievers who thrive in a dynamic environment. Employees enjoy the rewards and challenges associated with a constantly evolving market leading technology company. If you embrace challenge, work well in a team setting, and are driven to grow and excel in your career, we'd like to hear from you.
Only qualified candidates need apply. If you meet the criteria for this position email your resume or portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you'd be perfect for the job. GitHub, StackOverflow, code samples, and open-source projects will get you immediate attention. Please include "Frontend Developer" in the email subject line. No phone calls or recruiters accepted.
ParkWhiz.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.