Careers at ParkWhiz:
ParkWhiz is looking for a designer who can think up elegant, friendly UI for websites and mobile apps and produce pixel-perfect mocks to hand off to developers.
You'll work directly with the CTO and Lead Developer to refine ParkWhiz's website, mobile apps, and guide the overall visual identity of the company.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation and time off
- Quiet, spacious office
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- Choose your own equipment
- Intuitive sense of aesthetics and UI design.
- Experience wireframing and mocking up web and mobile applications.
- Expert level skill Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- Comfortable working independantly within a small, flexible team.
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies.
- Ability to work on-site at ParkWhiz's office in downtown Chicago.
Nice to have
- Ability to build what you design in HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with PHP, MySQL, or other back end technologies.
- iPhone or Android development experience.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself. Resumes are welcome, but we're much more interested in your work so provide some links in your email.
ParkWhiz.com is the number one place to find and reserve a guaranteed parking space before you reach your destination. In addition, ParkWhiz creates software to help parking owners manage and market their parking using the ParkWhiz website, mobile apps, and data APIs. Our platform currently processes millions of dollars in transactions, and we're growing fast.