Careers at ParkWhiz:
Digital Sales Manager
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, IL, United States
This position has been filled.
Founded in 2006, Chicago based ParkWhiz.com pioneered the eParking marketplace and has since become the industry standard and market share leading platform for event and downtown parking bookings across the country. ParkWhiz has extraordinarily strong revenue growth and ongoing product innovations that continue to change the way people think about parking.
By joining our rapidly growing sales organization, you'll have responsibility for driving day-to-day activities of our explosive affiliates business. The successful candidate will work to develop and lead an effective growth strategy focused on attracting new affiliates and building strong, successful long-term partnerships. This is an outstanding opportunity for a smart, energetic, self-motivated person who thrives on driving and exceeding sales goals at one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Chicago.
- Create, develop and execute a strategic sales plan
- Sourcing new business opportunities and affiliates to grow the channel
- Strong ability to build trusted, long-term relationships with the initiative to learn our solutions and become a resource to our clients
- Work closely with partners, affiliates and internal teams to develop strategies and initiatives that drive brand awareness and meet revenue goals
- Assist in the creation of activation and marketing plans to engage partner's audience
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Manage the ongoing relationship with Partners and affiliates
- Present activation plans and program results to the executive team
- Proven record as new business cold-calling "hunter" who exceeds performance goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3-5 years of experience in business development or sales
- Experience in a sports or entertainment related field preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen with fanatical attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge existing ideas and develop new proposals
- High level of integrity and ethical business practices, enthusiastic about customer satisfaction, and strong positive attitude in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office related products, Google Docs, Google Analytics and Customer Relationship Management tools
- Strong working knowledge of social networking, digital marketing and search engine optimization
- Desire to learn and grow in the digital marketing space
ParkWhiz.com attracts highly-competitive over-achievers who thrive in a dynamic environment. Employees enjoy the rewards and challenges associated with a constantly evolving market leading technology company. If you embrace challenge, work well in a team setting, and are driven to grow and excel in your career, we'd like to hear from you.
Only qualified candidates need apply. If you meet the criteria for this position email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters accepted.
ParkWhiz.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.