Careers at ParkWhiz:
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, IL, United States
This position has been filled.
Founded in 2006, Chicago based ParkWhiz.com pioneered the eParking marketplace and has since become the industry standard and market share leading platform for event and downtown parking reservations across the country. ParkWhiz has extraordinarily strong revenue growth and ongoing product innovations that continue to change the way people think about parking.
By joining our rapidly growing sales organization, you'll take responsibility for a wide range of qualitative and quantitative initiatives to drive market penetration and sales opportunities for ParkWhiz's marketplace. This individual will possess a strong account management background with a degree in business administration and specialization in marketing. This is an outstanding opportunity for a smart, energetic, self-motivated person who thrives on working as part of a team to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Create, develop and execute a strategic account management plan consistent with goals and objectives for assigned region.
- Work with assigned sales team to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts to exceed region sales quota and overall company plan.
- Manage post-sales communications and grow relationships organically, selling and servicing existing customers as needed.
- Provide support to Account Executives and Sales Managers to meet and exceed region sales quota and overall company plan.
- Seek and identify new business opportunities, networking within existing base of accounts, initiating communication with decision makers to increase coverage and visibility.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and meet or exceed goals for retention, development, and maintenance.
- Build and strengthen relationships, develop trust and loyalty and be the internal advocate for your accounts.
- Provide high levels of service and ensure satisfaction for both accounts and consumers should conflicts arise.
- Be the primary point of contact for account development and generate increasing revenue from your portfolio by increasing engagement with features, products and services.
- Update, and ensure the accuracy and integrity of account information and perform various administrative tasks in support of your accounts.
- BA/BS degree required. Business or Marketing majors is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-years of proven Account Management skills creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Strong ability to build trusted, long-term relationships over the phone and online with the initiative to learn our solutions and become a resource to our clients.
- High level of integrity and ethical business practices, enthusiastic about customer satisfaction, and strong positive attitude in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Highly motivated and organized, ability to work under pressure in high visibility, fast-paced, dynamic, matrix-ed environments with superior problem-solving skills and inherent "will-to-win".
- Excellent written and oral capabilities and proficiency with Microsoft Office related products, Google Docs, Google Analytics and Customer Relationship Management tools.
ParkWhiz.com attracts highly-competitive over-achievers who thrive in a dynamic environment. Employees enjoy the rewards and challenges associated with a constantly evolving market leading technology company. If you embrace challenge, work well in a team setting, and are driven to grow and excel in your career, we'd like to hear from you.
Only qualified candidates need apply. If you meet the criteria for this position email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters accepted.
ParkWhiz.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.