Careers at ParkWhiz:
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, IL, United States
This position has been filled.
Founded in 2006, Chicago based ParkWhiz.com pioneered the eParking marketplace and has since become the industry standard and market share leading platform for event and downtown parking bookings across the country. ParkWhiz has extraordinarily strong revenue growth and ongoing product innovations that continue to change the way people think about parking.
By joining our rapidly growing sales organization, you'll be responsible for driving new business for our online parking service, which enables independent property owners to effectively and efficiently monetize parking inventory. We are seeking an individual with an all-out "hunter" mentality focused on converting prospects into new accounts via phone. This is an outstanding opportunity for a smart, energetic, self-motivated person who thrives on driving and exceeding sales goals.
- Create, develop and execute a strategic sales plan consistent with goals and objectives for assigned region.
- Work with assigned team to recruit new accounts to exceed sales quota and company plan.
- Heavy prospecting, cold-calling activity into target accounts and follow-up on inbound leads.
- Work entire sales process from identifying prospects and qualifying leads, negotiating and closing, and overseeing on-boarding process.
- Support and grow all clients by understanding and analyzing their needs.
- Build, manage and report on sales pipeline utilizing customer relationship management tools.
- Maintain daily sales and productivity goals, and prepare routine sales and activity reports.
- Participate in regular company and staff meetings to share market intelligence.
- Minimum of 75% of time spent in customer facing, business generating meetings.
- BA/BS degree required. Business or Marketing majors is a plus.
- Comfortable spending majority of workday on phone with proven record as a new business cold-calling "hunter" who exceeds sales performance goals and objectives.
- Strong ability to build trusted, long-term relationships over the phone and online with the initiative to learn our solutions and become a resource to our clients.
- 5-years experience with consumer internet or previous business-to-business consultative sales.
- High level of integrity and ethical business practices, enthusiastic about customer satisfaction, and strong positive attitude in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Highly motivated and organized, ability to work under pressure in high visibility, fast-paced, dynamic, matrix-ed environments with superior problem-solving skills and inherent "will-to-win".
- Excellent written and oral capabilities and proficiency with Microsoft Office related products, Google Docs and Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Basic understanding of social networking, digital marketing and search engine optimization.
ParkWhiz.com attracts highly-competitive over-achievers who thrive in a dynamic environment. Employees enjoy the rewards and challenges associated with a constantly evolving market leading technology company. If you embrace challenge, work well in a team setting, and are driven to grow and excel in your career, we'd like to hear from you.
Only qualified candidates need apply. If you meet the criteria for this position email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters accepted.
ParkWhiz.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.